Podcast Episode 89: How to Enjoy Poetry: Listen, Speak, Read, Write!
Although poetry has been around for many ages, there are few people who actually read and appreciate poetry today. Join Andrew and Julie as they unpack the importance of poetry, discuss its components, and address the powerful benefits of reading poetry.
- The Iliad of Homer Translated by Richmond Lattimore
- The Blended Sound-Sight Program of Learning by Anna Ingham
- Primary Arts of Language by Jill Pike
- The Odyssey of Homer Translated by Richmond Lattimore
- Scintillate, Scintillate, Scintillate Globule Vivific Poem
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization by Andrew Pudewa
- The Power of Memorization
- Casey at the Bat by Ernest Thayer
- Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll
- Grammar of Poetry by Matt Whitling
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare
- The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart
- Dante’s Purgatorio Translated by Jean and Robert Hollander
Listen to Podcast Now
For more detail on Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization Click Here.